Wednesday, April 6, 2011

well hello there :-)

I honestly never thought I would be one to blog. I like to spend my free time doing things like editing photos or decorating my condo, things that allow me to see a 'finished product' if you will?  But since it is a class requirement, this could become one of my new favorite pasttimes. I do like to write and in general I spell very well and have good grammar.  Because I type faster than most people, I've actually been accused of 'faking' and not actually typing words. I have this awful habit of never capitalizing any names or words in emails, etc - I feel it just slows me down :-) I'm fully prepared to be told how annoying that is so I'm trying to start correcting my behavior now. At least in this forum! Let's see how long I can make this last!  Welcome to my blog and thanks for tuning in!

No comments:

Post a Comment