Wednesday, April 27, 2011

in honor of the Royal Wedding, London...

Alright so as EVERYONE on God's green Earth knows, the long awaited Royal Wedding is in less than TWO DAYS!  I'm extremely excited.  I lived in England for a year (2005) and even then the tabloids were announcing on a monthly basis that Wills had proposed to Kate.  I guess they knew at some point it would happen and if they just persisted in reporting it, one of those days they might be correct - and hence, first with the story!  I love England, I love the English people and their sense of humour.  And I love how they add extra "u's" to words and their proper way of speaking, and how everything they say sounds better than anything we say.  Although the English men I met have the same adoration for American girls' accents :-)

Anyway, because I'm gearing up for the big wedding, my next several posts are going to be
London- and England-based.

Using my T-Mobile "mobile phone" whilst standing next to one of London's famous phone boxes

My first visit to Buckingham Palace, Thanksgiving 2004

In front of the store "Stranded in London"
Buckingham Palace

The Victoria Memorial in front of Buckingham Palace

No comments:

Post a Comment