Friday, April 29, 2011

travel in London

This is me, driving down the street where I lived!  The Brits call our vehicles 'left hookers', so I suppose that makes this a 'right hooker' :-)  This is a somewhat rare AUTOMATIC transmission 2litre honda.  There is no way I could learn to drive on the wrong side of the car on the wrong side of the road on the wrong side of the ocean AND shifting with the wrong hand, so my boyfriend at the time leased this car.

A double decker bus and... look closely at the car in front of me...
One of the Queen's Bentleys which we saw on the street in London
(Notice the HRH reg, or license tag. HRH = Her Royal Highness)

Ok so this isn't my photo. But someone emailed it to me after the London Underground Bombing and I think it's super funny so I had to share, especially since I have the Bentley photos. (There are so many things wrong with this. Firstly, as if the Queen would be driving herself. Haha! Oh right, and then there's the heat she's packing.) So credit to Unknown Photographer/Comedian for a great Photoshop job and a Royal Laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment