Wednesday, June 1, 2011

oh my neck pt 2

You can see the area between the middle & bottom screws where the bone graft did not fill in as it did between the top & middle screws...


Still experiencing pain, my surgeon realized that one of my bone grafts did not heal, my surgeon sent me back to Dr. Kendall for some pain treatments including facet injections and epiderals.
To pass the time while waiting, Tom & I like to take photos
with the spine models in the waiting room :-)

I have no idea what I could possibly have been smiling about?

the handsome Tom, medical assistant in training

the lovely Maria, Physician's Assistant

Anticipation. As nice as Dr. Kendall & his staff are, no one likes to get stabbed with a needle.

Dr. Kendall performing a facet injection to levels C5-6 with a HUGEMONGOUS 5" needle. Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment